Pillar5 Pharma History
Our Arnprior facility was built by Pfizer in 1956 after a group of local entrepreneurs chartered a plane and flew to New York to convince Pfizer that Arnprior was the perfect location to build an international manufacturing site.
Pillar5 Pharma Inc. was founded 53 years later, in 2009, by a group of local investors who purchased the award-winning facility. Pillar5 has since grown by 50% and has doubled its sterile capabilities. Over the next five years, a 100% growth in sales is anticipated. A local success story, they are rapidly cementing their position within the industry.